The Burlington Public Library
by providing free access to diverse resources,
strives to link all members of the community
with the spirit and power of ideas.
- in serving the informational, recreational, and educational needs of our community, linking its citizens with the power of words, knowledge, and ideas.
- free access to information for all citizens is crucial in maintaining a democratic society.
- access to and use of knowledge improves life.
- a library is more than a collection of books and information; it houses the spirit of people’s imagination and creativity.
- in the value of a diverse collection of resources, in both content (multicultural, multigenerational, and gender-fair) and format (book, magazine, video, audio).
- learning is life-long; the library provides a positive learning environment for people of all ages.
Library Director Joe Davies (left).
Listen now to a podcast with Library Director Joe Davies. http://podcast.celebratelibraries.com
Please click supporter links for more information.